|Bennie da Bookie RETURNS for Labatt's Prohibition Party Wed 9/17 at the Secret Cellar, 176 E. Main in Kent and Wed 9/24 at the Venice Cafe at the corner of Erie and Franklin in Kent|
|Now Hiring Experienced Account Executive. 3 yrs experience in media sales. Email resume to email@example.com. EOE.|
Win a Sunday Football Party for 10 People at On Tap Grille & Bar 2013 Contest #5 Rules
1. No purchase necessary.
2. You may only enter through WNIR's web site or in person at the On Tap Grille and Bar located at 2905 Medina Road in Medina, Ohio from December 2, 2013 – December 31 2013.
3. Winner must be 21 years of age or older.
4. The drawing to determine the winner will be held on January 2, 2014 and announced during the WNIR Morning Show.
5. The following people are not eligible to enter the contest: Employees of WNIR, North American Breweries, On Tap Grille and Bar, their parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, licensed wholesalers, retailers and distributors, their immediate families and members of the same household.
6. One winner will receive a Sunday Football Party for 10 people on the Sunday of the winner's choice in the month of January 2014 at the On Tap Grille and Bar location noted in rule number two. Party includes wings, sandwiches, side dishes and non-alchoholic beverages. The same winner will also receive the Labatt Blue Cooler pictured above, filled with Labatt Blue gear. The cooler will be presented to the winner at their Sunday Football Party. These prizes may not be exchanged for other prizes or cash.
7. All taxes are the responsibility of the winner.
8. ONLY ONE ENTRY PER PERSON. Odds of winning are based on the number of entries received.
9. Entrants agree to permit WNIR to share the information from their entry with the contest's sponsors.
10. The winner will be selected by a random drawing from all entries received by the station during the entry period. In the event that entries are not received by the station during the entry period because they have been lost or improperly processed due to human errors, technical errors, hardware errors, software errors or any other errors, the station considers those errors random accidents which function as part of the random selection process used to determine the winner of the contest. The station does not verify that entries have been received for entrants at any time during or after the contest period.
11. The Sunday Football Party for 10 people must be scheduled by the winner in the month of January 2014 on the Sunday of the winner's choice at the On Tap Grille & Bar located at 2905 Medina Road in Medina, Ohio.
12. WNIR reserves the right to add, change or delete any rules before, during or after the contest without notice. Decision of the judges is final.